Pages

January 16, 2012

Letting go..... of dreams


Its hard, really hard ….
…to let go..... of dreams….
Dreams filled with hopes ….
Dreams made of desires …..

Dreams that I’ve been dreaming
Ever since I can remember……
Dreams that I’ve always cherished
As my dearest and best friends,
Dreams that have helped me cheer up
When I was feeling gloomy and down.....
Dreams that have kept me going on
During the times I felt like giving up.....
Dreams that I’ve held on to
In times of agony and distress….
Dreams that I dream over and over,
Wishing they would all come true!

But they’re only dreams ……just dreams…..
Beyond my reach … Far away from reality…
Better to let them go   ….. let them float away…..
……somewhere far away……….
As webs of shimmering tears….
Bearing the echoes of my sighs…..
And the pieces of my heart ……
…….Far beyond recall……….

No comments: